Volunteers Needed! Eureka Garage Sale & Swap Meet (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
JOIN US for a club like no other and Volunteer for the 14th Annual Eureka Garage Sale & Swap Meet held on Saturday, March 6, 2021. When you volunteer, you'll become a proud member of the fun and sometimes wacky club. You'll receive all the rights, privileges and fun that goes with it. Okay, maybe not so many rights and privileges, but lots of fun and craziness!
This event would not be possible without your help! We need many volunteers to cover three shifts. We would love to have your help as long as possible, so feel free to sign up for multiple shifts!
- Shift 1 – 4:00 am to 7:30 am
- Shift 2 – 7:00 am to 11:30 am
- Shift 3 – 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
What to Expect When Volunteering
- Our section chiefs will assign you to a work area.
- This event is a rain, shine, or snow event. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. Remember, wear a weatherproof coat & shoes if there is a chance of rain, and bring gloves.
- Breakfast and/or lunch will be provided for volunteers
- Volunteer Parking: 1st Shift – (Those arriving prior to 7:00 am) can enter the park through the security post. 2nd and 3rd Shifts – Enter through the Toll Plaza in the far left lane.
- All volunteers are asked to check in with the command center prior to the start of your shift.
As mentioned above, we would love to have your help for as long as possible. However, if you can’t work an entire shift, we would be happy to have whatever time you can make available. Please use the “Comments” section when checking out to let us know if you have particular hours you need to work.
- Shift 1 – 4:00 am to 7:30 am$0$00$0
- Shift 2 – 7:00 am to 11:30 am$0$00$0
- Shift 3 – 11:00 am to 3:30 pm$0$00$0